So You Got The Ticket…Now What?
Festivals are a tricky old game. Take too much and you will resemble a commando struggling to lug your giant pack around. Take too little and risk both stinking and freezing!
With this in mind…FLY53 have put together an essential checklist of items that you need not forget…alcohol/drugs are your own essentials…
So theres the obvious essentials list:
- Tent…..Just in case you don’t manage to mack yourself into a chicks tent
- Change Of Clothes…..rain+mud+sweat= bad times
- Contraceptives.….stranger things have happened…be prepared scout!
- Torch…..for those that don’t have nightvision
- Tunes…..the festival music shut’s down at some point leaving you with the eerie silence…sort it out!
- Deodrant…..a shower in a can
- Toilet Paper…..you think toilets with that stench are goin to have paper?
Now thats the basics covered…what about havin some style? FLY53 are famous for our festival wear. You can never have enough t-shirts when living in a tent, and a lightweight shower proof jacket is a vital festival companion…we do both of these….and do them well!
For the full festival checklist produced with Clash magazine read on ‘here.’