Harrier Polo Shirt
FLY53 Harrier Polo Shirt. The Harrier Polo Shirt was named in honour of the RAF plane that goes both up and forward, it's a polo that's got some class and can work as casual / formal. Dual action name and style.
- Two coloured pique polo shirt
- Short collar and cuffs in solid flat frame rib with two colour tipping
- Laid on placket with branded glass snap fastening for the top button
- Embroidered FLY53 badge on the chest
- Triple bolt embroidery at the back of the neck
- Branded tab on the sleeve cuff
Selected colour: Midnight
Machine wash at 40 degrees
Wash dark colours separately
Warm iron on reverse
Do not tumble dry
Do not bleach
Dry clean OK
Standard UK Delivery
FREE Delivery on all orders over £65. Standard UK delivery on all orders under £65 is charged at £3.95.
Overseas Postage will be charged at £9.95 (Western Europe) and £14.95 Rest of World (ROW)
Send this product to a friend
Would you like to recommend this product to a friend?